Sunday, January 31, 2016

BornPrettyStore Rhinestones & Foil Transfers

Hello, lovelies! Ending the month with a bang! Born Pretty Store sent some goodies to me to share with you and so here we are!

Up first I have 200Pcs Silver Bling Mixed Rhinestones. This prettiness:



For $1.29 you get 200 pearly iridescent rhinestones in bow, teardrop, square, circle, flower and star shapes! I went ahead and did two manis with these. First, a fairly straightforward design:



And one a bit more detailed accenting some stamping I did with Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-07:



Gorgeous! The rhinestones are pretty small and lightweight so I was able to get them to stick with a bit of topcoat. You could also use nail glue.

Second thing I have is a different kind of nail foil.



The Gradient Holographic Nail Foils isn't really foily like we usually see. It has a flat (non-holographic) checkerboard design with clear squares - I applied this over black polish for optimum contrast. I used the BPS Nail Foil Glue and had absolutely no problem getting the images to transfer. Even better? Without the holographic finish you can topcoat this one!



How neat! This strip does have a color gradient so you can cut pieces with the color shift or without. For $1.42 you get 100cm (a little over 3ft) of foil strip. I was able to get two fingernails' width across so both of my hands matched without any problems.

For these items (and many more!) go check out Born Pretty Store. Use my code EMX31 for 10% off and BPS always offers free international shipping.

That's it for me. I'll be back next month with tons of new swatches. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I like the nail foil - something different, but yet it's something that i would like to wear the purple shaded one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple part is really pretty. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Holy moly I love all these manis! Those foils, impressive, I must have those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lot of fun. I'm going to try it over some other colors here soon. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Talk about a coincidence... I was checking out those rhinestones today!! I wasn't sure if they were any good so I didn't get them... YET ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe They are really pretty. I like the pearly finish.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!