Sunday, December 13, 2015

Randomly Generated Water Marble

Hey, guys! Remember this?



I turned it into a water marble like I said I was going to. ^_^ Lookit me doing stuff. lol



Fortunately the colors I decided on first actually worked together.... in spite of the bubbling. One day I'll learn how to avoid and/or fix that.



Left to right: China Glaze Charmed, I'm Sure, Sinful Colors Easy Going and China Glaze Budding Romance. Overall I'm really happy with the way it turned out.



I only had one really wonky finger that didn't match the rest.



*pfft* Oh well. Always has to be one, right?

Got my Maven box!



I'll probably try out the makeups tomorrow since I don't feel like doing my hair today. Polish-wise I got (left to right): Trish, Elsa, Becky, Brenna and Katie. Yep, you read that right. I got Becky twice.... my bad... (it is; that was one of my add-ons lol Katie is the freebie... I guess I could tell myself it's the other way around....)

Anyway, I'm starving and the mister's awake so I guess that means it's time to get dressed. Y'all take care out there. Stay safe and warm and I'll see you again soon! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. No, I don't remember ... because I have been a horrible slacker about blog reading. :) Great color combo and water marble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe No worries! Seems retirement has been very busy for you! ;) Also, thank you. ^_^

      Delete
  2. A wonderful combination, harmonize with the colors !!
    Merry Christmas!
    http://szoszibeauty.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going to remember that generator to help me pick out colors when I'm lacking any kind of inspiration. I can only hope my nails will come out as great as yours! The colors work great together and your water marble looks awesome... *round of applause*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! *blushes* Yeah, I definitely think I'll be giving it a spin again. That was fun! And worked out better than I thought at first glance.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!