Monday, December 7, 2015

Essence: Never Stop Dreaming

So I was feeling lazy at a loss for what to pair Never Stop Dreaming with because it has a tinted base and I didn't want to go with just black. I decided that since it's not overly shiny metallic that Julep's Kerry would work just fine.



This is one coat of Never Stop Dreaming. Dried quickly and was easy to apply. I don't think I even added topcoat. Interesting story... when I grabbed it I barely looked other than "I don't have this" and just chalked it up to an orange glitter because of the base. Imagine my surprise when pink glitters came out. XD



I like it.

Apparently Never Stop Dreaming got me into a glitter mood because I dug around my poor, neglected China Glaze drawer and have been wearing Full Spectrum for a few days now. I think part of me is hoping my new stamper gets here so I can try it out over this mass of glitter (which I'll re-swatch for ya), part of me is dreading the removal... You know how it is. So, yeah. Stuff coming. Promise! Y'all stay safe and warm and I'll be back with... something! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Have you heard of the UNT Peel off base coat? I swear by it! http://www.livelovepolish.com/products/unt-ready-for-takeoff-peel-off-base-coat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg $10?! o_O I bookmarked it. lol I've tried the glue before and that was kinda blah. This looks like it would definitely work better. lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I dunno. I could always come up and sift through your stash for you. ;) I'm pretty sure it was in the regular display so it shouldn't be difficult to find. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  3. That's an unexpected combo... but nice!! *writes to-do-note: gold matte with pink glitter*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Can't wait to see which combo you come up with. ^_^ It's a lot prettier than it sounds. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!