Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sinful Colors: Chalk It Up & Essie: Yespadrilles

Hello, dolls! Today I have something fun and bright for you. It's been grey and dreary for a few days here, so bright nails was a nice change. I was going to make this a comparison, but once I got the polishes onto my nails.... they're really not similar enough to confuse.

Starting with two coats of Sinful Colors Chalk It Up:



Gorgeous matte spring green. Full coverage, dried quickly. I absolutely adore this color. ^_^

Up next is three coats of essie Yespadrilles.



In real life it could have used another coat. That aside Yespadrilles dried really quickly, it's a stunning blue-tinged mint green... with shimmer! Yes, shimmer.



See? Pretty.

That's about it for me. Just dropped the hubz at his friend's so I'm going to get back into Fallout 4. hehehe Up next I'm going to try something new (to me) so hopefully it works out. *fingers crossed* Y'all take care out there and I'll see you again in a few days! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Chalk it up is gorgeous! Yespadrilles... not quite my taste but I can see a use for it in a dotticure ;)
    How's your progress in Fallout? Gaming in my household has come to a screeching stop. Hubby has run into a major obstacle... he damaged a tendon in his left hand so that hand is in a splint now and he can't do w-s-a-d to move his character. Unnecessary to say he's not a happy camper :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes that's awful!! I hope his hand heels up quickly. :(

      It's weird. I've just reached the 3-day mark (72-hours in) and I feel like I've made hardly any progress. It is such a huge game!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!