Friday, November 20, 2015

Julep: Rashida

Hai hai ^_^

So today I have yet another Julep Matte Metallic to share. Rashida! The copper one.



So far all of these Matte Metallics are behaving the same way, which I appreciate. Two coats, slow dry time for a matte, but average overall. The copper color is a little less weird than the silver because it kind of looks like suede or leather.



I think Rashida definitely falls under that slightly edgy, but still work appropriate category. I didn't mind the nuetralness for a while. Sometimes my eyes need a break. lol

Currently I'm wearing some oldies but goodies; the post for that will be next followed by... who knows? Probably SC Chalk It Up to get that out of the way. So many mattes all of a sudden. lol Not a problem I mind having. Don't forget it's time for Julep selections!!



I maybe went a little crazy this morning... lol I'm not getting that dark lip gloss, though. I picked a much lighter one. I think that's all for now. I'll be back in a couple of days or so to share the strangeness my chat buddy picked for my nails. Until then y'all take care of yourselves out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Stupid Julep and their unique as hell polish *shakes fist at Elsa*. So far I like the blue matte metallic the best though this one's cute too and would be an awesome base for nail art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it would. *strokes beard* I'm definitely looking forward to Elsa. I'm wondering how she'd pair with ChG Snow One Like You..... or maybe that would be a bit much. XD Elsa did looks sheer, though, so maybe some interesting stamp-sandwich possibilities!

      Delete
  2. These matte metallics look great! They remind me of the OPI Suedes, especially that blue one you had on when Fallout 4 was released. This one looks great as well and if it does dry slower than a normal matte, perhaps you can use it to stamp with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are similar, Pure Ice had a similar line as well.

      http://lizzysblogplace.blogspot.com/2012/12/pure-ice-blue-midnight-china-glaze.html

      It's a nice finish; I like having options other than standard creams and shimmers. :) I'm going to see if I can stamp with Jo. I think it has the best shot of showing up over the black.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!