Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Essence: Don't Be Shy! + Halloween

Happy November! The days just keep getting away from me. I do have pictures sitting ready, just finding it difficult to make time. Fallout 4 looms ever closer and we're not quite ready for it. Hopefully we can make some decent progress tonight. For now, I do have a moment and I'd like to share, first, essence Don't Be Shy!:



Two coats... actually three... I had some issues with spasticly knocking into things so there is an extra coat on most of those nails. As you can see in the shade picture below Don't Be Shy! is more green than the full-sun pic would suggest. Still a very yellow yellow-green, but also green.



For Halloween I threw on some stamping with Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers' Nail In The Coffin and added some zombie decals which, apparently, are no longer available.... sorry.





Even though we had our Halloween costumes finished we almost didn't wear them, but then everyone was around for Skype and it was insisted upon, so... we dressed up.



In case you're wondering what's kept me away... I'll be honest... Sims and Minecraft. lol Minecraft on Xbox One is amazingly huge. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Also, I realize that EA is probably going to put toddlers back into Sims 4 sooner rather than later and I really want to finish the 100 Baby Challenge before that happens. That and finishing up these costumes for Fallout 4. I'll likely be around even less for a while when that comes out. As it is I have been doing my nails and taking pictures... I won't be surprised if my nails look like crap after a week of non-stop gaming. lol I will attempt to pull myself away long enough for a post of our outfits and such for that, and I do have a comparison post featuring Zoya Aggie all ready to go hopefully before that. For now I need to get the numbers onto the back of my jumpsuit, so... hope everyone is having a great November. Love you guys! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. I know these little characters on your nails it's from a Computer game, I've played them myself and oh boy you must play quit fast, some times i win and other time i loose. Liked the manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Plants vs Zombies. I love that game. ^_^ There were a few challenges I never could complete, though.

      Delete
  2. Your manicure is cute but your costomes... definitely awesome like Norma said :) Your eyes look so spooky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ Wait 'til you see what we've done for the Fallout release. :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, damnnn yall go all out for Halloween (although I didn't expect anything else)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ It's all for the fun of it.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!