Friday, October 9, 2015

#SBBNailChallenge - 13 - Glitter

Yep, back to the challenge! Today's #SBBNailChallenge prompt is 13 - Glitter! I probably did a little more than I needed to, but I ended up doing the glitter over a mani I was doing for something else, so... that's how that happens. lol Here it is!



The glitter! I started with a glitter base of Pure Ice Emerald Crush with a bit of P2 Start Wild! up at the cuticle, finished off with a little green flower-shaped rhinestone.

The base! Had I applied the base-base a little thicker I might have been able to wear this for a couple of days, but it ended up more sheer than I anticipated:



Triple Zoya gradient with Envy, Hunter and Shawn.

And the obligatory "out of focus so you can see the glitter sparkle" picture:



Ta-da! Sparkles.



Ka-chick! Trucking right along.

I'm about to paint my toes with something fancy then feed the cats before getting back into the money-making fervor.... My tablet died (hopefully fixable) so it's not as easy as it's been, but... that's what the desktop is for. Hope everyone has an amazing weekend. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Just tried to comment, but I'm on my phone and I don't think it worked. Anyway, this is gorgeous! I don't usually wear green nail polish, but I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ hehehe I absolutely love green. lol

      Delete
  2. Glittaaaaah <3 I really need to wear it more, I always say that but then I stick to creams :D Since Halloween is coming up I think I'll go with China glaze It's a live

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I love glitter and buy it all the time... then I barely wear it. The problem is thinking ahead to "oh great, I'm going to have to take this off.....". lol

      Delete
  3. Your nails look great! That glitters looks so good over the dark green gradient :)
    Oh, and I love that you add links to earlier articles where you reviewed the polishes you used. I just spent at least 15 minutes reading old posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks! One of these days I need to re-swatch some of the older polishes that didn't really turn out right back in the earlier days. ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, maybe the rhinestones were a bit much... ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!