Saturday, October 24, 2015

Essence: Nude Sweet Nude + Assassin's Creed Syndicate Release

My brain has been all over the place so while I wanted to swatch some lovely matte purples... Just as I was about to paint my nails Aaron's all, "don't forget you're supposed to be an 1880s hooker tomorrow" so I had to change up my plans a tad. I figured Nude Sweet Nude was subdued enough that nobody would notice.



Two quick drying coats, nice metallic nude. This could probably be a one-coater, but... *shrugs* I never trust that for clean-up or pictures.

As my intro implied, and my title flat out says, last night was the release of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. One of the announced future DLCs is Jack The Ripper and Aaron just couldn't resist. Easiest thing in the world for me to go as one of his victims.



Believe it or not for both of our costumes the only thing we had to pick up was his hat. He had one, but "destroyed" it for another costume. lol



Not the best and biggest turn out for a video game ever.... kind of puny and anti-climactic, actually, but we did have fun hanging out with the people that did show up.



hehehehe I took that under the street light outside our house. ^_^

So, sadly, Syndicate is just sitting here waiting for the Xbox One to arrive. Which should be Wednesday... or hopefully a little sooner since it's coming from Georgia and is already in Texas. *grumbles* Could go get it myself. Buggers. At least I won't have to wait to play Fallout 4 once that releases! Which was my goal in the first place.

Welp, it's entirely too late for me to still be up. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Pretty color! Have you tried stamping with it? Metallic + almost one coater = usually great stamping :)

    I love that people dress up and all for game releases. Over here you just go to a store and get your game and that's it. In very exceptional cases a store opens at midnight for a special release but that's as far as "special" goes. You two look great (and that last picture could actually be a photograph from the late 1900s!!). Someone around here is already preparing for Fallout 4 (making arrangements with friends, taking time off, playing Fallout Shelter on his mobile as if his life depended on it, etc). I think I'm going to ask my mom if I can stay over at her place for a week after the release date :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet, but I will. Eventually. ;)

      Aw, ours used to be like that, too. Then for a while the games would come with special stuff like pictures or t-shirts and they decided a costume contest would be fun to give them away. Now we just do it because it makes the night more fun. ^_^

      hehehe Fallout 4 is definitely pretty exciting. I had Fallout Shelter on my phone, but it kept crashing. :'( Ah well, definitely pop over so you can see what all the fuss is about! lol

      Delete
  2. Awesome costumes as always! LOL @ don't forget you're supposed to be an 1880s hooker tomorrow ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sometimes the random conversations get weird. XD

      Delete

I love hearing from you!