Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Zoya: Happi

Hello, lovelies! Today I have a beautiful shimmery gem from Zoya! Happi is a lovely pink with gold shimmer that is, sadly, more sheer than I would have liked, but not un-work-with-able and next time I will layer her over something else.



Three coats and still some VNL and (*ggrr*) PDL. The gorgeous shimmer does distract a bit, so that's nice. Like how it was all overcast when I was trying to take pictures?



I did have a moment sitting here and in the glow of my computer monitor where Happi looked almost coral and was absolutely glowing, but... my phone disagreed... *double ggrr*



We are not amused, phone. Oh! In spite of the three coats Happi still dried pretty quickly.

And then there was this:



I know, I know. Xbox One. But look at that cutie enticing me with irresistible prices. The banner is still up on the site (you can click the one above) and they do have a selection of prescription lenses available for the sale. I'm getting green and grey.

I'm going to go make some breakfast. Next post will feature a very confusing Sinful Colors. Hope you'll join me for it. See you there! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love hapi! I have to agree with you I don't like the vnl but it's such a lovely pink gold color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very lovely ^_^ Definitely worth layering.

      Delete
  2. This one of my favorite pinks. It is such a girlie color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe So girly! XD Gorgeous, though.

      Delete
  3. Humm I've had Happi on my wish list for a long time but wasn't sure it'd be worth it. Do you think it was worth it or passable? Is it similar to Models Own Tropical Sun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, Tropical Sun is way more orange and sparkles a bit more than Happi. It is pretty, but at its core it's just a pink with gold shimmer. Considering cost unless you can find it for super cheap you could probably pass.

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Thanks Lizzy. I'll pass on it (you saved me a bunch of $$ on a basic pink with gold shimmer!) More money to spend on that Ch G Halloween collex. Urgh the glitterz in it tho!

      Delete
    3. No problemo! Definitely go for those glitters!! ;)

      Delete
  4. I must say the more we are moving to summer time, i like looking at pinkish colours! Normally i preferred darker colours. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so thankful we're heading into fall. lol I've had enough summer. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!