Saturday, September 5, 2015

#SBBNailChallenge - 47 - Tribal

Yep. I'm late today. Totally spaced. I'm here now with another #SBBNailChallenge; this time number 47 - Tribal. I tried searching the internets for inspiration and came across so many amazing freehand designs. I didn't trust myself with that, so I found the stamping plate that I thought most closely fit the theme.



From Bundle Monster plate BM-605. I started with a base of Color Club Tribe And True over which I applied a layer of Finger Paints Psychedelic Hue. Which didn't thrill me. Still trying to find combos that work with Finger Paints' 2nd flakie collection.



Stamping was done with essie Good As Gold which worked amazingly well. Finished everything off with a matte topcoat.



Ka-chick!

Also!



Left to right: Happi, Aggie, Tris and the NYFW exclusives Dagmara, Antoinette and Constance. Yay! WalkOfNails suggested Happi first so that's what I'm wearing now. I wish I could capture this amazeballs pink-coral-gold color I'm getting in the super low light, but... we'll see how they turn out.

That's it for me. Time to make dinner and drag myself through the rest of the weekend. Y'all stay safe out there! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Awesome manicure and SO SMART!! I've been trying to do some freehand when I felt really courageous, only to remove it faster than lightning. I'm so going to copy this idea (and the colors look pretty good too... ha, I could do a complete recreation :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! ^_^ I'm glad you like it that much. Can't wait to see your rendition/recreation. <3

      Delete
  2. Love that design on the ring finger. I am a sucker for straight line patterns like that :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I wasn't sure if that really counted as "tribal", but I had to throw it in there. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!