Friday, August 21, 2015

#SBBNailChallenge - 37 - Skittle

Hey, guys! As promised I am back with a very special mani. ^_^ The super amazing Joyce over at What's On My Nails Today always has the most super amazing skittlette manis, so today's #SBBNailChallenge is for her!



Ooooohhhhh aaaaahhhhhh Trying to put this together gave me so much respect for Joyce. It's hard! Took me forever to narrow down which color I wanted to do, then even longer to figure out which polishes I could use in that color. I think it turned out pretty good, though.



There's a pic in the sunset. lol Yes, you may have noticed, I did cut my nails down. I was doing really good filing them for a while then... I forgot and they got way too long. I need to remember to do some awesome full-nail stamping while they're short...

OH! *facepalm* I almost forgot:



Joyce always shows which polishes she used so I made sure to remember this time. lol I used essie Penny Talk for the stamping, Models Own Pray as the base for stamping, Polish Yer Hooves Yippee-I-Ay Cow Patty on my pinkie and thumb and Pure Ice I'll Never Tell on my index finger since apparently I don't have any brown texture polishes.



Ka-chick! So, Joyce, did I make you proud? ^_^

So... I think I don't have a backlog of pics now. I'm going to do my nails at some point today for the 24th. Promise! I do have a ton of empties for the end of the month, so that's coming up, too. Hope everyone has a fantastic day and I will see you soon! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Hallo Lizzy, I must say that i like the colour that you painted your focus fingers (the two in the middle) what colour did you paint on them, since i'm not quite sure, since you didn't mention those two fingers! This nail challenge seem interesting can anyone join in this group or not? eel free to check out my blog at http://leahbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! That is Models Own - Pray on those two nails. I confused myself a bit by arranging the bottles out of order. >_> The #SBBNailChallenge is open to everybody! Here is the original post with the "rules":

      http://asmallbudgetbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/10/nail-art-inspiration-via-challenge.html

      Nice blog! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you will have a look at the link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray! I hope to see your take on the prompts. :)

      Delete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!!! You did SO great!! *grabs Lizzy and dances around the room*
    I'm definitely going to show off your me-inspired manicure to my mom, my nieces, all my colleagues, and anyone who comes within hearing distance (of course I already dragged my husband over to my monitor and he thought it totally looked a manicure I could have done so I guess you did a perfect job, and he told me I needed that Pure Ice brown in my stash... isn't he the sweetest? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! *dances around the room with you* :D I'm so glad you like it!! hehehe I'm always so nervous doing stuff like this. Oh yes, that is a pretty special brown. ^_^ I hope you can find it!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!