Thursday, August 27, 2015

Essence: I Don't Care! I Love It!

Hello, darlings! Today I'm super excited to share essence I Don't Care! I Love It!. Yeah, that's kind of a mouthful. Absolutely worth the effort to say, though. I Don't Care! I Love It! is a super stunning green, blue, purple multichrome! Yep, one color better than the standard green-purple duochromes.



Of course, like most duo/multi-chromes, the color you see depends a lot on lighting and angle. I'd also like to note that I Don't Care! I Love It! is insanely sheer so this is two coats over black.



I suppose that makes the name entirely appropriate as I Don't Care! that it's so sheer I Love It! anyway. lol *ahem* Video!



Isn't that pretty? It makes me happy. You know what else makes me happy? For those of you who missed them on facebook and Instagram:



New contacts! My sister thought it was funny to say that of course it's not contacts, but... it's contacts. lol I got these White Mesh Contacts from pinkyparadise.com and they do come with prescription for about $30 all together with shipping! I was a bit concerned because following problems with paypal (which they are working to resolve) they switched to a payment thingy called Skrill? Which I had never heard of and was wary of using, but everything worked fine and I got my lenses in under two weeks! They are super comfortable, but a tad hard to see through. Like trying to look through a dirty window. I'm getting used to them, though, so hopefully soon I can wear them out of the house. hehehehe

Now... my shame... I know I'm saving up for Xbox One and I've been doing so well abstaining from all of these amazing sales going on, but when Zoya says "Limited Time" and "Exclusive" and "not for individual sale" and "free".... I get weak. So very weak.



I was worried because when I checked this morning my order showed "pending stock availability" for the trio, but it's in there now and will hopefully ship soon. *fingers crossed*

Okay, so last post of the month will be my massive empties post. Then I will start off September (omg September already?!) with the two pink "neon" Sinful Colors. With comparisons! I will also have something a little different as I will be reviewing some razors I got from BzzAgent to try. Fun things coming soon. Hope everyone had a fantastic month. Take care, stay cool and be safe. (^_^)"/"

7 comments:

  1. I really like this colour! I don't care! I love it! hehe i DO love it. Are there perhaps other colours in this range if so what are they? Where di you purchase them from? Lovely manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually purchase this one. I swapped for it and sadly it's part of a limited edition collection. :( Sorry. Keep checking storenvy.com and ebay, though, if you're interested. Or maybe find a polish-swap group on facebook. Perhaps someone there has one they're willing to part with?

      Delete
  2. Awesome polish!! The name totally reminds me of that band name in the movie Bandslam... couldn't think of the exact name but Google helped me: I Can't Go On, I'll Go On .
    And REALLY a good thing I'm so behind because I would have gone nuts if I had seen that Zoya promo. They don't ship to Europe so I can never take advantage of promos and these satins look SO good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm so not going to take a second look at that picture of you... great lenses for Halloween but so creepy!

      Delete
    2. hehehe Creepy, huh? ^_^ I need to wear them more so I can get used to them. >_> omg I know how you feel. Every time A England has a promo I die a little inside. It sucks that international shipping has to be such a big deal. :(

      Delete
  3. Nails - Awesome
    Contacts - Scaring the crap out of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I love 'em! XD Can't wait 'til I'm able to drive with them in so I can scare the crap out of everybody at HEB.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!