Wednesday, July 22, 2015

#SBBNailChallenge - 36 - Pink

Hey guys! "\"(^_^)"/" So after an off few days I painted my nails with Nabi Metallic Emerald because nothing makes Lizzy happy quite like metallic and green. Then last night I got pretty wasted and played hours upon hours of drunk Sims. That was great... in spite of the extra deaths. XD Got some good chatting in. Was a good night and my nails are pretty. Happy happy Lizzy.

So. Yes. Uhm... I think I did this #SBBNailChallenge was last week? I'm losing all track of time.



Pink! I used essence Free Hugs as the base and Hard Candy Little Bo Pink (which is about 1/3 empty! OMG!) and Models Own Studio 54 for the dots.



Pretty pretty pretty hehehehe I wore this for almost a whole week!



Ka-chick!

So, wow, just checked the calendar and this month is going to work out pretty perfectly with my current posting schedule. I have time for two more nail posts and then empties on the 31st. One of those nail posts with be Metallic Emerald. I do have a #SBBNailChallenge prompt for Metallic so I may do that or another swatch. I don't know yet. I'm loving this green so we'll see. Hope everyone's having a great week so far. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! I love the different finishes of the dots... *makes mental note to do a dotticure some time soon*
    Wow, you've done more than half of the entire challenge already! I keep forgetting to check my remaining challenges to see if a manicure fits the description, let alone plan ahead to do one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Thanks! That's what I really like about this challenge is it doesn't have to go in order so if I have just a color I can do anything or, like, some of them could go with multiple prompts so I pick the one I don't think I'll have an idea for later. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!