Saturday, July 25, 2015

Nabi: Metallic Emerald

Just a quick post today. I think my brain needs a nap.

Today I've got two coats of Nabi Metallic Emerald. It boasts a thicker formula, but seemed to dry quickly enough.



I wouldn't exactly call this color "emerald", but it's green and metallic and that's good enough for me.



Unfortunately Metallic Emerald didn't hold up as well as some of the others (even though I used my Bonder basecoat) and was chipping by the 2nd day.



So that was kind of sad and while I could have fixed it if I really wanted to do nail art... I decided that I did not. I'll come up with something later.

So, yeah, that's about it. Not a lot going on. Trying to clear out the spare room a bit. That's not fun since it's not air conditioned. Ah well. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Aww that chipping sucks :( This polish would probably be great for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed since the other green held up so well. :( I don't think I've tried any of these for stamping yet. Something to add to the "to do" list!

      Delete
  2. Ah this reminds me of a shade from Butter London... cannot remind the name at all
    But i dig it, I wouldn't call it a emerald either, maybe a metallic olive lime lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me a bit of BL Wallis, maybe a bit lighter, though. I should wear that one again.... :3

      Delete
  3. Very nice color, stamping this over a creamy white might look good, but apart from that: BOOO!!! Bad polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOO! HISS!! hehehe Hrm... I don't know if I've ever done stamping over white... that's a great idea!

      Delete
  4. So sad that it chips! But I bet it will stamp wonderfully! Perhaps even as an accent nail over Luna...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's a great idea! I can at least try, right?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!