Monday, July 13, 2015

Impala: Conquiste Sempre + #SBBNailChallenge - 14 - Half Moons

We are starting off today with my final Impala polish: Conquiste Sempre. I was expecting this one to be a little more holo, but it's still pretty.



So glad these polishes dry quickly because this was another sheer one coming in at three coats for this mediocre level of opacity.



I did get some video to better show off the sparkle that Conquiste Sempre does have:



Very nice.

It's funny because even as I grabbed Zoya Storm for this #SBBNailChallenge I knew I had used it for half moons before and... if you click the "storm" link there you'll see that I have. Still, pretty color and I love using it.



I like how some people use the circle paper-hole protector stickers for this, but all I had was french tip guides so I used those.



Had some slight issues, but nothing too devastating.



Ka-chick!

Still one more #SBBNailChallenge to post. Maybe I'll come up with another in the coming days. Not going to push myself, though. Trying to keep it fun. Nail polish should be fun!

Does anybody miss my Sim blogs? lol I've been posting my Legacy Challenge and 100 Baby Challenge pictures on facebook to keep track of things, but I really want to try the Asylum challenge, too, and I don't know if I want to keep it on facebook or make a whole story out of it... I don't know. *shrugs* Maybe I'm getting back into the bad habit of trying to do too much. We'll see. So, yeah, if you'd like to see my Asylum Challenge posted here story-style then let me know! Hope everyone has a fantastic week and I will be back with another swatch and challenge post. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Oohh... that Impala polish looks nice and office friendly (SO not you :p ) but that many coats and still not opaque?
    No thanks... even though it looks great in combination with Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! Yeah, I totally had to go with something eye-searingly bright after that practically nude color. ;) I'm wondering if it was meant to be layered? I think I have a nude Zoya I could try it over...

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour, that Impala, and that Zoya is pretty darn amazing too! Love them together, so classy! Oh and for my half moons I always use french tip guides too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ Yes, it's definitely easier just using what's handy. lol I just think with my cuticles being so rounded it looks odd? Maybe it's just me.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty colour would look great for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!