Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Formula X: Black Hole & Color Club: Prickly Pear

Before I start, does anybody else follow Galorious blog? It seems I can't read it now and I don't understand why... :(

So, in an effort to catch up and since these polishes are pretty straightforward, I decided to just do these two together. Then I can put them away and clean up my area a little.

First I have two coats of Formula X Black Hole, a very awesome kinda sparkly black texture polish.



So chic, fast drying, moderate texture. Very cool. Also, reminds me I was going to do something with all of my black textures... I should get on that...

Up next is three coats of Prickly Pear over white and if you look closely you can see that it's still very sheer even at three coats:



Love the color, hate the sheerness. :( Perhaps I can use it for some layered nail art at some point. Also, thanks to all of the coats I did have some drying issues, even with topcoat...



Blah. I'll think of something to do with it eventually. lol

Okay, so that leaves me with two #SBBNailChallenge posts (yep, did another last night) and one full swatch. For now, however, I'm going to see about motivating myself to pick up dinner. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far and (barring any kind of disaster) I'll see you in another three days. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Nice texture! The only black texture I have is the black Zoya PixieDust but that seems to have way more silver glitters in it.
    That sheer Prickly Pear is... ehm... blah! Perfect way to describe it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Dahlia is gorgeous! Now I want to wear her again! ^_^

      Yeah... I really wish it wasn't so sheer. :( I have Sunrise Canyon still to try. Similar color, but according to my test it should be much more opaque.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!