Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Decluttering Update #9

I wanted to get this up last night, but I spent most of yesterday at the hospital with my dad (cath-cam didn't show anything that needed working on, so no new stents and he got to come home) and that was kind of an ordeal overall and I was just too exhausted to bother. I did want to get this up, though, since I do have a few things to share.



Starting with this Betty Boop perfume that my mom ordered from somewhere ages ago. Finally used it up! It's floral and a bit sweet and I really liked it for a long time, but the past few times it was almost too sweet? Unfortunately Aaron vetoed my throwing this bottle away in case we want to use it as a Queen of Hearts prop at some point. So that's still hanging around.



I didn't really like this Hanae Mori sample. It had a very sharp scent so I was wearing it all the time (even just sitting here at the computer) just to use it up.



Seaberry moisturizing face oil. I could have used this up quicker, but it's one of those things I forget to do. It did moisturize quite well, but took a long time to absorb. Given the choice I prefer the Tarte Maracuja oil.



A polish! Julep Hope. As much as I love this polish and am sad that I don't have a white matte anymore... I probably won't replace it. I can get white undies for 99cents and I have so many other polishes. It's a good one, though. If there's a good sale or something it's worth getting.

Still using the Splat Fade Defense and my hair has started doing some weird things. lol I know it's because I layered the Manic Panic neon green over the Splat blue-"green".



Some parts look more blue while some look more green. Minus my roots (which I'm debating not-bleaching anymore and just growing out) I still have color overall. I did pick up a tub of Manic Panic Venus Envy for cheap on amazon (forget running around looking for a specific color; that was a pain), but I'm holding off on that for just a little longer. Here's a shot with some leftover Splat Glow Green that I hadn't washed out yet...



That was a lot of fun. Wanna see?



The one-use glow stuff (I don't know if they still sell it anymore, this tube has been sitting around forever) is safe to use on skin and doesn't stain. I didn't use this up (even though Aaron and I went nuts with it), but it does glow really well and it was a lot of fun and... yeah.

So that's it. My empties and a bonus hair update. I do have a #SBBNailChallenge and hopefully two swatches if I don't bork this mani too badly before I get pictures. I woke up way too early so I'm going to go take a nap. Hope everyone is having a great week so far and a fantastic July ahead! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your dad is back home safe and sound.
    I've had my share of hospital visits with my mom and you are definitely entitled to a long and relaxing nap ;)

    Love that glow in the dark picture :)
    And wow... you finished a polish! I don't think I've ever done that (except for base coat and top coat of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not an easy thing to go through. *hugs*

      Yes! I don't think I've finished up any other than blacks and whites (and base- /topcoats), but it's a start. lol

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear your dad is back home. How cute is that Betty Boop bottle?!?!?!?
    Love the glow in the dark photo, looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Still waiting for him to be able to get back to work, but he's doing very well lately.

      lol I think that's why she couldn't resist getting it for me. ;) That and she's a little crazy.

      Oh it was a ton of fun; and we only made a little mess. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!