Friday, July 31, 2015

Decluttering Update #10

AKA: My July Empties. Not a lot this month, but I do have a few things.



First up this "Very Sexy" rollerball perfume by Victoria's Secret. In all honesty, it didn't make me feel very sexy. It smelled... rather sharp and a little too musky for me. I'm glad to be rid of it.



A massive THANK YOU to Jasmine for this Burberry London sample. It smelled so pretty! Not too sweet or flowery like I usually wear, but soft and sophisticated. And I've never had anybody say "Are you wearing ____?" before!



Also this skin brightening sample. I didn't notice any particular difference in the look of my skin, but it felt so good on my face.



I still have a bit of the lock-in serum, but I finished off the cleanser and moisturizer. I would totally buy these again on sale or with a coupon (or both), but $5/bottle is a bit more than I normally spend and we currently have a ton of half-empty bottles of stuff in the shower so I'm not in a hurry. Good stuff, though. It definitely seemed like it did what it said it would.



OMG This... I'm embarrassed to admit I've held onto this way longer than I probably should have, but it didn't smell off or turn funky or gritty so I kept using it. This is Maybelline Hydratime lipstick in Girlie. It was my go-to pink. I have a better one now that I'll be sharing soon.



Obviously I didn't finish these. An original formula Julep lipgloss (I hear they've since reformulated) and a Victoria's Secret lipgloss. *ugh* You hate sticky lipgloss? I hate sticky lipgoss. I have better ones now so I am not sad to let these go. Also, the Julep one started leaking so I'm really glad I caught it early.

That is all. Hopefully I'll have more to share at the end of August. When I come back I'll have the Luna swatch (including a link to a better swatch post) and hopefully a lippie post after. Hope everyone has a fantastic month ahead! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. You did so well! I'm still waiting for a boost of energy to start decluttering my life :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It's not easy, that's for sure. Much easier to just let things sit around. >_> Totally worth the effort, though.

      Delete
  2. I always forget to keep my empty stuff for a post like this... On the other hand, I don't think anyone is interested in the empty toothpaste tube I just threw out ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!