Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ms Sparkle - Artemis

Hello, darlings. So... my dad had "something" come up on his stress test (I don't know what) so a lot of things are up in the air at the moment. That's making it even harder to get back into my routine, but... I'm trying. What better way to try than to wear some Sailor Moon themed nail polish?



Artemis is perfectly appropriate to the character and, for me, that's paramount. We have a white base with gold flakies, yellow moon glitters and blue star glitters to match his pretty blue eyes. The white base is smooth and opaque in two coats, the first was a bit streaky, but the second smoothed it out nicely. Little bit of glitter/flakie texture going on, but a layer of topcoat smoothed it out nicely. Dried pretty quickly, too. Not just a gimmicky Sailor Moon polish here. I'm so happy and impressed and I hope she does the Scouts, too, even though I'm broke and that would break me more.



If you'd like to get your hands on your own bottle of Artemis check out DutchPolishNSupplies' Etsy shop. Yes, it took forever to get here from The Netherlands, but it did get here. lol Also, at only $8.50 for 10ml ($4.50/5ml) the price is really good! I couldn't be happier.

Okay, so I have essence It Wasn't Me! swatched and ready to go and also hair stuffs which I think I'll do next just to get those pics cleared out of my folder. So... yeah. Don't forget to pick or skip your Maven box and I will see y'all later. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and your dad. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *HUGS* Thank you! We're still waiting, but he seems to be physically okay... just a bit peeved. -_-

      Delete

I love hearing from you!