Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Essence: It Wasn't Me!

Hey, guys. So some of you know by now that things are not great with my dad. He had to take a physical about a month ago and then they wanted him to take a stress test. Something came up on that so he had to take another one. There was an "abnormality" on the second one so now he's got to get cathetered and possibly have another stint put in... and thanks to all of this he's going to have to re-take his physical and jump through all kinds of hoops to get his CDL re-instated which isn't helping with the stress... and none of this is helping me not be stressed. It's a mess... I'm going to try to keep blogging through this without getting too anxious or morose, but I may be a bit more sporadic than I have been depending on his appointments.

*deep breath*

So today's polish is two coats of essence It Wasn't Me! which was kind of a surprise polish. It says "Glitter Effect" and the effect is...



Texture! It Wasn't Me! does have a jelly-like base so it did take quite a while to dry. *boo* Still, very pretty color, nice texture, sparkle... I guess I can forgive it.



So pretty. ^_^ I wanted to stamp over it, but I'm having a hard time focusing and motivating so... no stamping.

Even though I have 13 unworns I was needing something happy wanting to test out the Color Club ridge-filler so I've been wearing Push & Shove. I have a couple of sheers I can use it as a base for, so things will continue to move along, just at a slower pace.

I'm going to go disappear into Sims until somebody needs something. Hope everyone is having a great week. (^_^)"/" Take care out there.

6 comments:

  1. aww sending good vibes to you and your dad - i hope everything gets better soon - for this polish smear a thick coat of seche vite and u will c it will turn into another polish all together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun *hugs* I will definitely try it with topcoat next time. :)

      Delete
  2. Have you ever seen those Bumpy Jelly Beans by Willy Wonka? This polish reminds me of the purple ones! LOL!!!

    Hope your dad's test go well. I have a Nuclear Stress Test next Wednesday. :/ NOT excited. Then the following Wednesday, Cardiac MRI....... I feel his pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen those, actually. Sounds interesting!

      omg *hugs* Hope everything goes well for you, too!

      Delete
  3. Hope your dad feels better soon :(
    Sorry that he isn't feeling well

    Is the polish color named after the shaggy song lol? seems like such a weird name choice haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Physically he seems okay, just very irritated that he's been off the road for so long.

      LOL I didn't even think of that! It might be. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!