Monday, June 8, 2015

A England: Fotheringhay Castle

Hello, darlings. Just a couple of more days 'til I'm off and I keep feeling like I'm in a time crunch here so I don't know if I'll have another post or not. I have plenty of pics for a Sims post and I plan on doing a water marble, I just don't know. We'll see.

For now let's just concentrate on Fotheringhay Castle! A gorgeous olive green with loads of holo sparkle. Two absolutely creamy fabulous coats, dried quickly. A England is just the bee's knees of polish.



The holo is mostly scattered, but there is definitely a rainbow effect. I love this green (knew I would have it from the first swatches) and I love that the holo doesn't cover it up too much.



Of course I had to get a video:



Isn't that stunning?! If all of the polishes work together (I haven't tested yet, will do that tonight) I plan on water marbling with Fotheringhay Castle, Dragon and Saint George. O_O! Yes, if it works it will be the best water marble ever. That I have done. At least. lol

That's it for me for now. Need to start planning out everything that needs to be taken care of before this weekend. Hope everyone's week is off to a fantastic start. I gotta go grab dinner now. lol Y'all take care! If I'm not back Wednesday then I will see you again next Tuesday. (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Ah maaaan this is so pretty!!!!!! Can't wait to see the water marble!
    And dang, you've been waiting for those polishes for a month now, that's quite long! I hope nothing went wrong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's taking longer than I expected... but then I've had packages take so long I forgot that I had ordered them so I'm trying not to worry too much. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. I like this color! Not a big fan of greens but I do like different colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I love green. ^_^ That aside this is a very wearable color. Almost khaki-ish in the light.

      Delete
  3. This is pretty! I used to say I need to try this brand, and I still want to, but also am feeling I need to not try and buy all the brands that have pretties. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do need to try A England, but beware! It's addictive. Perfect formula and amazing colors. I thought, at first, I would try to get them all... I still want to, but she's been putting out a lot of new ones which makes it difficult. lol

      Delete
  4. @-@ that is just stunning! Can't wait to see how the marbling turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty!! @_@ I'm getting to it. lol Just a couple more emails...

      Delete
  5. I just realized I have this one and I've never used it... bad me! Bad me! ;)
    It is beautiful and it looks almost duochromey (yep, that's a word) in your video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* Naught! You really should be wearing this. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!