Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Nabi: Sand Texture Black I

Oh Nabi... why aren't you more widely available? If it weren't for amazon I'd never know how freakin' amazing the Nabi texture polishes are! Okay, granted, I only have this one... for now. I will be getting more.



This is two coats... took a little longer to dry than I would have liked, but not hours worth of waiting. As always, textures are perfect for patching if necessary. I really like that the texture is more visually predominant than actual texture-feeling. You can feel it, but not as much as it looks like you should. Yeah? Yeah. lol



As the title suggests, this is Black I; there is a Black II which looks like it might be a hair or two darker.

So after a healthy dose of Manic Panic Electric Lizard my hair is finally green! A little brighter than I was initially looking for (I applied it over the "blue" Green Envy so it's not as bright as it could be either), but definitely undeniably green. I had to head out early for new tires this morning so I haven't straightened it yet, but I should have pics soon. Follow me on Instagram for first looks! And other random stuff that catches my attention that I never end up blogging about. Or don't. Do what you feel. lol That's it for me for now. I'll be back with more essence and a super cute glitter. Hope everyone is staying warm, dry and safe! (^_^)"/"

11 comments:

  1. Wait what--Nabi has textures?? I believe I need some of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nabi does! And you do. ;) They're between $4-$5 on amazon.

      Delete
  2. I've seen Nabi around on Amazon, but never really paid much attention to them, starting to think I need to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe You do! Whatever finish you're looking at it's almost impossible to not find it in a color you want.

      Delete
  3. I love everything on this post! Have a nice week sweetie!

    ★★ If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same. ★★

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:
    Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm... I wonder if there is a way I can get my hands on Nabi polishes. Amazon doesn't ship polishes to me so I have to think of something else *thinks about a shopping trip to the US... wonders if husband would go for that*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hrm.... I don't know.... OH! Here you go:

      http://stores.ebay.com/shopnabi/

      Ships worldwide. You'll have to dig through cuz they have a ton of massive wholesale lots, but there are some smaller ones peppered in there. :)

      Delete
    2. OMG... Lizzy!! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
      *off to grab those holos... and the textures... and file for bankruptcy ;)

      Delete
    3. No problemo! ^_^ Happy shopping!

      Delete
  5. I think looks great on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!