Friday, May 29, 2015

Impala: Pistache

As impressive as Preto was I had such high hopes for Pistache...



And then this happened. Three coats and still painfully (especially considering the color) sheer! *cries* Pistache did dry pretty quickly, but I just wasn't willing to keep piling on layers until it went opaque.



*ugh* I am insanely disappointed. Bright side, I suppose, since Pistache is so incredibly sheer I should be able to do some kind of fun layering? Ah well...

We're starting to dry out a bit. Hopefully it doesn't rain in Dallas tonight. We're supposed to head up there for Beardfest! Sorry this is so short. I have so much to catch up on. lol I got started on the Teen Runaway challenge for Sims and it is so so so much fun. I don't know if I'm going to hit my swagbucks goal today, but... I'm going to go try. Would be a shame to crap out so close to the end of the month. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I'll be back (eventually) with some Hard Candy glitters! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... maybe with a white base it's better =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely white or maybe silver would be pretty. :)

      Delete
  2. Great, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    Check my last post here!
    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You, too. I am following your blog now. :)

      Delete
  3. *stares at pictures... starts to cry*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw *hugs* It's okay. That's what undies are for. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!