Monday, May 4, 2015

China Glaze: Trip Of A Lime Time & Salon Perfect: Square Pegs

Starting off, this is... I want to say three coats of Trip Of A Lime Time. It was also more sheer than I would have liked, but I worked with her.



I did get a little bubbling from my basecoat. Also, she is not that yellow.



Not my favorite chartreuse, but I'm happy to have her.

Of course, being a cream, she made a good base for Square Pegs:



A fun glitter with blue and pink circles and yellow squares. It was a bit weird for me because I found myself wishing it was more like Mad Cow Disease and even tried sniffing it a few times... lol Also...



The base is pretty thick to hold the big glitters (which it did moderately well; I still had to fish a bit) and it bubbled. *cries*

Okay, so I've got another makeup post coming up and also some Sims. I feel like this posting every other day is putting me a little behind, but it's also relieving some pressure. I just don't want to take a full-on break because it's a hard habit to get back into, no matter how much I enjoy doing it. So, yeah, every other day for now. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. Super fun! But the glitters look pokey. Did their edges poke up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, they didn't! o_O ikr?

      Delete
  2. Fun glitters. I also like the colour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Me, too. I'm trying to think of other glitters to pair this with. It's cool, but feels like it could use a little something...

      Delete
  3. Fun looking mani! Looks like party confetti ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, dirty lime are my kind of greens. Your cuticle lines are NEAT! *two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ Thanks. Definitely one of my favorite greens, too. ;)

      Delete
  5. Very creative pairing--so much more interesting than that glitter on a white base or dark blue which were my first two thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ I think the dark blue base would make the colors pop more. If you grab this one you should definitely do the dark blue.

      Delete
  6. First look: OMG... what did she put on her nails?!
    Second look: don't like the glitters that much but I could work with that green...
    Third look: the green with square black-n-white glitters would be nice, but those glitters are SO cute!! I want those!!

    Yup, you're corrupting me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! That's what I'm here for! ;) That would be nice with the black and white squares, though. Very mod.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!