Monday, April 27, 2015

The Stuffs

Not all the stuffs, but some of the stuffs. Aaron and I did my hair last night. We used Splat Deep Emerald. I've had colors turn out differently than I anticipated, but never anything like this...



Uhm... granted it does look a little more greenish in real life, but... not "deep emerald" green by any stretch of the imagination. And that's two bottles purchased at different times from different locations so I can't even say "maybe it was a bad bottle". Once this starts fading I'm going to go over it with a much brighter (and more yellowy) green. Oy...

In far more successful news, I finished up that Airy Summer Sling bag!



And that's what it looks like. lol The bulk of the bag uses this treble stitch that I'd never used before, but it's very soothing and I think I'm going to use to for an afghan. Can't have too many of those.

You'd think I would have learned my lesson with the mermaid leggings, but apparently I have not. I spotted this ridiculous, oversized hat at HEB and though it would be fun for a laugh...



I really want this hat. XD I didn't get it, though. Yet.

A couple of things I did get:



HEB suddenly has a China Glaze display (the road trip one) and Aaron grabbed Trip Of A Lime Time for me; I grabbed Shamrockin' since it finally showed up at Walgreens.

And that's it. So far as my poor, exhausted brain can remember. I think Aaron transferred his insomnia to me. I can still get to sleep fairly easily, but waking up after 4-5 hours is figuratively killing me. Ah well, tonight's another night to try. Hope everyone is having a great week so far filled with plenty of beauty rest. lol Take care and I'll be back soon with more polish! (^_^)"/"

9 comments:

  1. Love love love your new hair color <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ I do wish it was a little more green, but... I'll get it there.

      Delete
  2. You should totally get that hat!!! Does the Sinful Colors polish have shamrock shaped glitters or are they just the regular kind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The had is definitely way cooler than it has any right to be. XD The glitters are actually white flower shapes with five 'petals' instead of the four that would have made just a smidge more sense.

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks GREAT!!! And like Amy said, go get that hat! It looks like it was made for you, THAT good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hehehe Here's hoping it's still around Monday when we get more money. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  4. Nope, that's not emerald. I like it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ Still hoping I can coax it into something more green soon. >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!