Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nabi: Metallic Punky +Hair/Glasses/Lipstick

Yup, had an interesting morning between naps. lol Starting off with two coats of Nabi Metallic Punky. These first two pictures are from the third day of wear.



I love this color. hehehe Perfect formula applied easily and dried quickly. So glad I got this one.



It was a bit cloudy when I took those pics, so here's the Instagram shot I posted in broad glowing daylight... including my less-than-stellar clean-up. :p



Isn't that pretty?! ^_^

So, I don't plan on keeping my hair blonde for long so I thought I'd go ahead and get a picture of that LA Colors duo, and my new glasses, while I documented my hair experience:



See? It's got lipstick on the top and lipgloss in the bottom. The gloss is not as streaky as I expected and a bit brighter than the lipstick. The wear is also pretty good. I took a nap after taking this picture and didn't have hot pink smeared across my face. I did have to re-apply after going out with my mom, but... more than five minutes with her and I start chewing on my lips. >_> Oh! Yeah! Even without the gloss the lipstick didn't do that weird settling and accentuating dry spots thing that's so annoying. Of course I noticed after I bought it that it's made in China which does raise some concerns... So off to google and I found this post on Humanely Chic and I'm happy with that. *phew*

After posting a pic similar to the one above on facebook my friend, Lisa Marie, commented "Need to tease her hair a mile high now to truly rock that 80' look" and after running all of my errands I had to try:



Not exactly a mile high, but I actually really like this picture. Whether in spite of or because of the OTT ridiculousness I'm not sure. Either way I think it came out pretty good.

Next polish up is essence Lady Mermaid! First, though, I think I'll go ahead and do the detective career. My alien has almost maxed that so it would probably be a good idea to post it before getting started on something else. Also, sorry to my handful of Twitter followers about the mass mPoints postings. I can't resist the option to double the points I get especially since I'll probably be using mPoints to pay for a replacement xbox. Hope everyone is having a super fantastic weekend! See you soon. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. haha love the 80s photo. can't believe that's day 3 on the polish, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ Yep, third day. Not to bad for a cheapy metallic, eh? :D

      Delete
  2. Love the color of that polish and third day, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impressive, yeah? ^_^ I hope the texture holds up just as well.

      Delete
  3. That 80's picture is AWESOME! And I like your new glasses. And I need that polish, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks! XD I hope you can find it, I had to get it off of amazon bundled with three other colors (of my choosing).

      Delete

I love hearing from you!