Thursday, April 2, 2015

Models Own: Hayley's Comet

Today is pretty exciting, polish-wise. When the Models Own Beetlejuice collection first released there were only 8 polishes; Hayley's Comet was added later which put me in the position of having to track it down. Thankfully it was in-stock during that huge 50% off sale so I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg to complete the collection!



I knew Hayley's Comet was going to be sheer, but not knowing exactly what she'd look like in person I didn't want to risk altering the color by choosing wrong undies. This is three coats and... I believe I added topcoat. I've had dry-time issues with some of the other Beetlejuices.



I hesitated classing this as a "duochrome", but this picture I took at night in the gas station parking lot proves that it's duochrome enough!



Lovely. I think a warm brown like China Glaze Brownstone, essence I Am A Viator or Misa Love Bite would make a good base that wouldn't alter the color too much.

So... I stayed up way too late last night playing my new doctor Sim. I'm going to try and get some better screenshots today so I can do a quick rundown of the doctor career in Get To Work just because I haven't posted anything Sims in a while. Then I'll dive back into the polish with some neon green goodness. Hope everybody's month is off to an amazing start! (^_^)"/" Love you guys; take care!

4 comments:

  1. I already thought I spotted this beauty on your Sims picture in yesterdays post... gorgeous and very unique color!
    (be careful diving in the polish though, put on a cap and swimming goggles just in case... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Indeed you did! ^_^ Oh yes... pretty polish can be very dangerous while driving. lol I try to only gawk at stop lights, but... it doesn't always work out that way. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it? I wasn't sure if I was going to like it as much in person, but it's sooooo beautiful.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!