Monday, April 6, 2015

Models Own: Chrome Mauve +Plus

Hello, lovelies! Down to my last previously untried Models Own. It was fun while it lasted, but now I need to buy more... hehehe Not quite yet. ;)

This is two fast drying coats of Models Own Chrome Mauve over my old LA Colors basecoat:



Yep, another grey day. Chrome Mauve is another classy/subdued-for-a-chrome polish. Almost pink, but not quite.



I really hope Models Own puts out more chromes...

In an effort to get as much of the pink out of my hair before changing colors (it's going to be a surprise) I bleached my hair again last night... and this happened:



See those curls around my face before they descend into frizzy madness? That's one of my mom's most favorite things in the world. Partly, I think, because I hate it so much. lol Interesting thing, though. Looking at this last night I thought "wow, that got a lot out, maybe one more bleaching". Then I straightened my hair this morning:



It definitely looks lighter than after the first bleaching, but still pinker than last night... hrm... >_>

Anywho, that's it for me. I've got a pretty essence... some kind of polish... for tomorrow. Like a flakie/glitter hybrid? You'll see it tomorrow. Probably. It's really pretty! lol In the meantime hope everyone has a great week! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. OMG... this Chrome is my absolute favorite, it's gorgeous!

    Hehe, I have curls like yours around my face and my mom loves them too... I wonder if that's a world wide mom thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO I think it must be! XD Moms are weird. ;)

      I think Indigo and Silver are my favorites. This one's really nice, too. Great for Spring!

      Delete
  2. Us naturally frizzy girls don't have to put up with it. Products like Moroccan Oil and Frizz Ease banish frizz in seconds and compensate for the damage done by straightening your hair with irons or hot rollers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use the moroccan oil. ;) I've also been trying the Pantene BB cream for hair and love it! Even after bleaching my hair is so soft.

      Delete
  3. I have weirdly frizzy and curly hair around the nape of my neck, totally different from the rest of my hair. It drives me NUTs because you can actually see the yucky frizziness in photographs. Even when I straighten them they look gross :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's so weird! At least, I guess, it doesn't grow like that all over the place. o_O

      Delete

I love hearing from you!