Thursday, April 9, 2015

Julep: Tatiana +Nail Mail

So I had a bit of a super spaz moment and, rather than face the problem head-on as soon as I noticed it... I decided to go all Scarlet O'Hara and deal with it "tomorrow". Which is now today. The problem was not with Tatiana, but entirely with myself. I had this idea for some nail art for the Orange #SBBNailChallenge prompt and... went ahead and did the nail art (which failed as it was nearly invisible) before getting pictures of this gorgeous orange beauty:



There. lol Two moderately fast-drying coats of Tatiana. I absolutely adore this color! So vibrant and shiny!! ^_^



Which figures that after 1.5 manis there is a noticeable dent in the bottle. *cries*

Nail mail time! All three of my amazon orders came in around the same time. Still waiting on my glasses, but I'm sure they'll get here.



Left to right: China Glaze Fairy Dust and Broken Hearted; and Nabi Metallic Emerald, Metallic Orange, Metallic Punky (remember how awesome the Crackle Punky is?!) and Metallic White because I had to pick a fourth and the curiosity must be satisfied. I wish I could say "this is it for now", but... I got a little downhearted when I discovered that Sephora didn't have the Magenta Matte Smashbox lipstick on their site (check out Jasmine's review here; I am in love with that color! Also, doesn't Jasmine have the prettiest lips?!) so I was looking around and found Butter London's Primrose Hill Picnic Lippy (unopened!) on Storenvy so I had to get that which led me to check what was new on Jen's Destash page and found five polishes there (including essie Belugaria which I've been wanting to see for myself but refuse to buy in store) that I just couldn't walk away from... All I can say is thank goodness for Swagbucks and mPoints or I would never eat. XD

Okay, so I have pictures for Hard Candy's Fun N' Festive for tomorrow, then swatches of Orly's Crossroads which is going to be the base for that "tutorial" nail art I alluded to previously. Additionally, I've almost maxed out the doctor career and will soon be delving into the detective career so expect a rundown on that soon, too. Good? Good. Hope everybody is having a great week. Take care out there! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right? ^_^ Things like this make me happy I've stuck with Julep as long as I have. lol

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh... beautiful polish!!
    It reminds me a bit of OPI A Woman's Prague-ative (from the Euro Central collection of a few years ago). I'm going to dig that up right now! I know I have it... somewhere.... *needs to organize stash... again!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Yeah, I'm moderately organized at the moment and still keep forgetting which drawers some polishes are in. ;)

      Delete
  3. ooh you're gonna love Fairy Dust!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I can't wait for some sun to try it out!! O_O

      Delete

I love hearing from you!