Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hard Candy: Fun N' Festive

Hai hai. Yes, I'm here. I know, I'm awful. It comes and goes. Today I have Hard Candy Fun N' Festive which... I think could have been named something else. I like green and all, but it seems more Halloweeny than the bright playfulness that "Fun N' Festive" conjures up.



Fun N' Festive has green, gold and copper glitters crammed into a sheer black base. This is two coats, dried pretty quickly.



LOL I guess Hard Candy had a time of it, because remember the not-so-aptly named Jubilee? XD I wonder if these two are meant to go together?



Not so sure about the "festive", but it's definitely fun!

Uhm... yes. Still working on that tutorial thingy for the challenge. Looks good so far, but now I'm at the part where I could really screw it up. *fingers crossed* Going to get back to my Sims now. lol Hope everyone's had a great weekend! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I like this, could see using it for Halloween or St. Patty's Day. I'm not sure about the festive part either LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yeah! Would work for St Patty's Day, too! :D Great idea!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!