Monday, April 20, 2015

Essence: Lady Mermaid

*gasp* Three days in a row?! *feels forehead* I must be ill... or getting better. Not sure. I wasn't actually going to post today, but since I had to log into everything to get at this pattern on NyanPon's I thought "why the hell not?". Today I have three coats of Lady Mermaid which is a gorgeous blue-purple duochrome... it says "foil", but it's not really metallic. More like one of those shimmer-packed jellies. Three coats and I still had some VNL.



Don't know if you can see it, but it was there. The duochrome didn't want to show up in broad daylight either.



I also topcoated. Essence rarely lets me down, but three coats with this sort of finish was just too risky. Here's some video I took in the *ahem* bathroom that better showcases the purple shift:



Pretty. ^_^

Coming up next I have Color Club Kapow! and China Glaze Fairy Dust. I wouldn't normally consider pairing neon with holo glitter, but my palette test looks pretty cool so "why not?"? I loaded up Sims this morning, but I think I'm going to work on that crocheted bag for a bit before delving into the digital wonderland. Hope everyone had an amazing weekend and that your week is off to a great start! I'll be here. Doing my thing. lol Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Lovely polish... I think blue-purple or blue-purple-red is the best duo/multichrome :)
    (bookmarked the crochet bag as well, just in case I find some time to do fun stuff)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a shot! Took me 3-days to finish the bag and that was just in my spare time during loading screens and stuff. It's super easy!

      Delete
  2. Yeah it's not foil, but definitely pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Essence is a bit weird how they classify some of their polishes. ;) But since they're so cheap and the formula is so great they get a pass.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is!~ ^_^ Now I'm wishing I had stamped it. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!