Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Essence: Enchanted By Hint Of Mint

I'm here! Yes, I'm here. I've been here, just not here here. Monday was a bit of a drag and I didn't want to take you all down with me (that moment when you're just exhausted from pretending...) and yesterday was the release of Sims 4: Get To Work so I spent all day with that. I have been doing my nails, though, so at least there's no rush trying to get back on track. Just jump right on!



I was pleasantly surprised with Enchanted By Hint Of Mint. It says "the frosted", but it didn't say "sand texture"! Yay!! Since it's become a thing I get a little antsy if I haven't worn texture in a while. Enchanted is a bit on the sheer side so this is three coats, but they dried pretty quickly. I love essence for that.



It sometimes strikes me as a bit odd, the routine we've developed. Who in their right mind goes to all of the same places every day? Who actually makes friends with their cashiers anymore? We do! And, I believe, it is something that benefits everyone.



The world needs more love; especially in a time where everything is becoming so impersonal. I can hermit myself with the best of them, but it's nice to know that when I do force myself out into public that there are people just as happy to see me as I am them. Makes the drudgery of running errands so much less... drudgery-ey...?

As I said, I have been doing my nails so I already have pics of Models Own Hayley's Comet which is beautiful! Then Friday I should have Ma.nish.ma Rocket Green which I will be using as a base for Funky Fingers Oogie Boogie. Lots of exciting things coming. 'Til then, y'all take care and lets make this April a great one! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Cute polish... but way cuter message on your Sims :)
    We usually go to the same places for most of our shopping, so when my husband shows up without me (or the other way around) the cashiers actually inquire about the others absence. I won't even mention the stores I buy my polish... they don't even ask if I want certain polishes, they just put them away for me! (and I can't say I mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe That happens to us, too! ^_^ Sadly I'm not as well known at the polish places, but... probably because I do a lot of polish shopping online. lol

      Delete
  2. A frosty textured polish, who knew! It's lovely and very true to it's name, just a hint of mint ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! At times indoors I started to wonder if it wasn't actually grey. lol

      Delete
  3. I think this color is great for a texture polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. ^_^ Just a bit of color so it's not overpowering.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!