Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sinful Colors: Standing Bloom Only

Just a quick post today. I layered two coats of Standing Bloom Only over Chrome Silver:



Semi-sheer near-pastel orange base with orange and red glitters. I really hated this for a while, but the longer I wore it the more I like it. It's not my most favorite polish ever, but it's kind of cute. Once you get used to it.

Tomorrow is my last day to prepare before my cousin gets here! AH! hehehe So tomorrow I'll have a post for Models Own Pukka Purple (gorgeous!) and Sinful Colors Petal Be The Day. Next polish after that is Chrome Pink I just don't know when I'll have a chance to post it. Time to quit staring at the screen and post up! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and has a great week ahead! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. OMG this looks amazing! I wish we had sinful colors here *jelly*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I run across another bottle I'll grab it for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this, it would make a beautiful fall polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! That's a great idea! Maybe with some brown leaf stamping. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I was thinking the same thing... this is perfect for fall!
    Hope you're having fun with your cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had so much fun! ^_^ I'm going to try to post Chrome Pink and then do the trip post tomorrow. It's been kind of a long recovery. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!