Monday, March 9, 2015

Models Own: Pukka Purple & Sinful Colors: Petal Be The Day

Oh. My. Goodness. Went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 2:30am. *cries* No idea when I started sucking so bad at this sleep thing. Normally I'd be trying to nap now, but... big day tomorrow and I'm going to need as much sleep as I can muster tonight.

Okay, I checked about twenty other blogs and I think everybody's camera had problems with Pukka Purple, which I would say is the absolute perfect blue-toned purple. The closest picture I managed was this one:



Close, but just a little too blue. Actually, if you can imagine the color in the bottle without the frosty finish, that's it. Much much closer than this one indoors:



Way off. Think the first one only less blue. Two smooth coats, fairly quick dry time. If you like purple polish at all you really should do yourself a favor and grab Pukka Purple. You won't regret it. If you're curious, the closest image I found to the true color is the 2nd image on this blog.

Since Petal Be The Day is super sheer I decided to do just one coat over Pukka Purple. As you can see, the base didn't change the color much at all:



Sheer purple base with blue and purple glitters. Cute combination.

Expect to see Pukka Purple again in the near future. I have to wear it again! lol Speaking of things I have to do... Time to get busy. Y'all take care and I'll see ya when I see ya. (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. aww another cool sinful color <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'll keep my eyes open for this one, too. ;)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous shade of purple!!

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color! And the combo with the glitters looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg It's divine! If you haven't seen it in person yet you absolutely have to!

      Delete
    2. Car trouble... repair cost me my entire polish budget and then some... *sobs*
      (it's a good thing I've been working a lot of overtime last week so my bank account should recover a little at the end of the month ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh noes!! *hugs* 'Tis a sad sad day when real life gets in the way of polish. :( Good luck bouncing back.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!