Monday, March 16, 2015

Models Own: Chrome Pink

I'm back! lol Was a long, fun week and I'll give the rundown on that tomorrow. For now I want to finally get Chrome Pink posted!



Two coats, super fast dry time, gorgeous chrome finish.



I wore this the whole time my cousin was here. So how well did it hold up?



Pretty darn well for five days or so. I did use just the ridge-filler basecoat and had no application issues. As expensive as it was getting the whole set, I really hope that Models Own puts out more chromes.

Day #3 of the festivities included some shopping. We stopped at Five Below and...



Aaron insisted. lol I got The Notebook, Oogie Boogie and Dia De Muertos. Those second two glow in the dark. ^_^

Oh man... So tomorrow's also St Patrick's day so I guess I'll post my mani for that on Wednesday and then get back with Julep Becky and my "oil slick" comparison on Thursday. *falls over* Okay, time to figure out what my Paddy's Day mani is going to be... lol Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty chrome and I think it could almost be called office friendly!

    Hehe, don't you love it when your husband tells you you should REALLY get those polishes? I try to get mine to do the same so I can blame him if I spend too much on them and he's sweet enough to oblige every now and then ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe It definitely is nice to not have to take ALL the blame! XD I especially like it when I mention that "everybody's going crazy looking for this one" and he goes off and buys it himself. ;) We got good ones.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!