Monday, March 2, 2015

Models Own: Chrome Green

Hello, darlings! Knocking out these chromes. I'm going to be so sad once they're all swatched. lol Today I've got two coats (one would suffice) of Chrome Green. How green? About this green:



Not the super saturated emerald green I would have liked loved, but a pretty, obvious green nonetheless.



Applied smoothly, dried super quickly. So far all of these Models Own chromes have been absolute perfection.

Alrighty, time to be off. Julep Hazel tomorrow and then a couple of twofers to follow. Here's hoping that we're nearing the end of these cold fronts. *bbrr* Y'all take care and stay warm. Spring is right around the corner!! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. It's a nice color but I would have loved a grassy green or an emerald one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. *sigh* Perhaps one day... :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!