Saturday, March 21, 2015

Models Own: Chrome Blue

Got my hair straightened. Still debating over whether or not I want to curl it. While I do that I have time for a quick post before I throw some makeup at my face. lol

Two coats of Models Own Chrome Blue over the Orly Bonder basecoat. I dropped my ridge filler and haven't figured out where it landed yet and you really can see a difference:



It doesn't look horrible, but you can see the ridges. Fortunately it's such a pretty pretty chrome that a little ridginess is forgivable. Or you could just not lose your ridge filler basecoat. That's always an option. :p

Aaaannnnndddd.... that's it. Any more procrastinating and I'll end up half-dressed. Hope everyone's having a great weekend. See you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. ahhh love that chrome. but yeah, chromes are hard with ridges and imperfections! find that base coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ma'am! lol I definitely need to, even if it is almost empty. O_O

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You do! Only have one left, but I have LOVED all of their chromes.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh... gorgeous!! I think I like this one best of all the chromes I've seen so far :)
    (yep, catching up on all that happened the last two weeks...)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!