Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Models Own: Bubblegum +Hair +Nail Mail

I'm here! Just... you know how it is. Stupid real life always interfering. ...that doesn't look right....? *runs to google* Yeah, "interfering". Learn something new every day. *ahem* Anyway, I'm here now with another super gorgeous Models Own. Bubblegum! Out in the sun:



I ended up in a bit of a rush yesterday morning so this is only one coat of Bubblegum over white. The camera, apparently, is not as forgiving as the eyes because it does not look this mismatched in real life. Out in the shade:



Bubblegum is one of the most amazing bright neon pinks I've ever seen. I feel like I say that a lot... lol Neon pink is the best kind of pink! Indoors with flash:



So much love.

Hair time! I went by Walgreens and, naturally, navigated through the nail polish (nothing new at that location) towards the hair aisle. MASSIVE SALE! Okay, not terribly "massive" (I like 50% off, personally), but $2 off (with card) isn't too bad either.



Grabbed two boxes of my now-standard purple and this other thing I haven't seen before. I sometimes get questions about how I get my color to last so long (let the color soak in as long as possible; wet wash once a week and dry-shampoo between), and I'm wondering how much Splat's new fade-resist formulas will help. If at all. It'll be an interesting experiment.

Also got two of my three recent amazon purchases:



Bell Bottom Babe and Sand Texture Black I. There is a Black II that I may or may not get.

Time to take my chance and jump on Minecraft. lol Thinking of doing another #SBBNailChallenge so we'll see how that works out. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. oh that new colour club is pretty! can't wait to see the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about it, too. ^_^ Just have to figure out where to squeeze it in. lol

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see Bell Bottom Babe, looks like it would be super pretty on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I guess that's next after this color-changing essence, then. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Bubblegum s probably my fave neon pink <3 Two coats on bare nails and i'm good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I tried using it for layered stamping and noticed that it wasn't quite as sheer as most of my other neons. :3

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is BRIGHT!
    I'm reading this post on my mobile, in the dark, when I should be asleep... and I think I'll be seeing pink spots floating around for a while ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!