Saturday, March 28, 2015

Finger Paints: Hey Mr DJ!

I feel like I'm going to have that Madonna song stuck in my head all day thanks to this polish. lol Ah... 2006. On the verge of a comeback before she completely lost it. Madonna... smh... *ahem* Hey Mr DJ! the polish is a buildable sheer black base with red, blue and silver glitters:



This is three mediumish coats that dried fairly quickly in spite of their thickness. Sorry about the errant sparklies all over my fingers.



There you have it.

Haven't yet decided which stamping image I'm going to use. I had an idea in my head, but I didn't realize there was going to be so much glitter in Hey Mr DJ!. lol This still counts for Black & White, right? I guess I'll see how distracting the red and blue glitters are tomorrow. In other news, I was going to order the Konad special black and instead decided to finally get the pink China Glaze crackle. I believe it's the last China Glaze crackle that I need. (yes, using "need" loosely lol) So... yeah... stamping tomorrow and then essence Enchanted By Hint Of Mint to follow. Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what stamping on this is going to look like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not as great as I had hoped. I was going to put it off until tomorrow, but... just for you. ;)

      Delete
  2. So much glitter packed into that polish, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this one is with a current collection so... with luck maybe it'll be on clearance soon. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!