Thursday, March 26, 2015

Essence: My Sweet Escape

Just a quick post today because I know as soon as I tell Aaron that Sims updated he's going to want to play around with the basements. lol

Today I have two coats (should have used three) of essence My Sweet Escape which is supposed to be a thermal color-changing polish, but the effect on this one is very subtle.



A factor which was not helped by our lack of running water when I went to take pictures. -_- Fortunately I had just refilled the water bowl for the strays.



Yeah, I can't tell much difference. lol I did catch this one inside while I was doing my makeup:



*shrugs* Regardless it is a nice neutral polish. And a quick hair shot to round things out:



Ta-da.

I'll be back tomorrow with Bell Bottom Babe. Debating over whether or not to swatch over white. I've seen "three coats for opacity" on blogs but my sheerness test is telling me otherwise... *shrugs* We'll see. lol Hope everyone's having a great week! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. i love your hair! disappointing on the thermal aspect but nothing wrong with the polish. i just think it would be great if they did real thermals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ Yeah, I just checked the sticker for the other one I got and I think it's even more subtle than this one... >_>

      Delete
  2. Love your hair! Bummer that the polish doesn't have more of a drastic change, either way it's still a pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ Yeah, it is pretty. I just have to keep reminding myself of that... ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!