Friday, March 27, 2015

Color Club: Bell Bottom Babe

Here we go! The Babe of the ball. lol Two coats of Bell Bottom Babe over white:



Look at that shimmer! The blue is gorgeous by itself as well:



You can kind of see where the white undies end so I think this "three for opacity" may be dependent upon how much sheerness you're willing to forgive. Or what kind of lighting you find yourself in.



Okay, at the very least I should have a swatch for Finger Paints Hey Mr DJ! tomorrow. That's going to be the base for my #SBBNailChallenge. *spoiler alert* lol Aaron just left to hang out with his friends so... I'm going to play Minecraft. hehehe Hope everybody has an amazing weekend! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. @-@ I must find this polish!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazon! ^_^ Or head2toebeauty.com, but their shipping can get a bit pricey.

      Delete
    2. YaY!! Just purchased from Amazon :)

      Delete
    3. Yay!! (^_^)/"\(^_^) Can't wait to see it on you!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that's really gorgeous, you captured that shimmer SO well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ It's been difficult getting close-up shots since I don't really use my camera anymore.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!