Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#SBBNailChallenge - 53 - Three Color Gradient + A Pattern

Time once again for another #SBBNailChallenge! This time it's number 53 - Three color gradient and a pattern. I am very happy with the way this one turned out!



So what did I use for this masterpiece? I'm so glad you asked! lol



My sponged colors are China Glaze Tree Hugger and Shower Together with Misa Sorry, Just Can't Help It. Stamping is done with A England Camelot and... this plate m60... I forget what the name of this set was. lol



It was cold today so I warmed my frozen fingers over my pot o' ramen. lol



So pretty! Definitely much happier with this one.



Ka-chick!

Okay! So I have a ton of Models Own to get through on top of everything else. As per my "normal" routine I'm going to start with Chrome Cerise as it is the most red. Following that will be Color Club Tribe And True and my first crack at stamping with one of the Models Own chromes. I've seen some really pretty results floating around on the internets and am looking forward to trying my hand at it. One thing at a time, though. lol Hope everyone is having an amazing week. Tune in tomorrow for some chromey red goodness! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. The colour combo works really well together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love this! I need to try sponging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! lol It's so super easy just requires a bit of cleanup. ^_^

      Delete
  3. OMG... this truly IS a masterpiece!! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!