Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sally Hansen: Taffeta +PLUS!!

OMG!!! Okay, first let's go ahead and get this swatching business out of the way. lol Sally Hansen's Taffeta actually behaved fairly well. Two coats for this one.



I love the color on this one, even if it does give me a slight case of the lobster fingers.



Very lovely, and I didn't have to layer it! Big bonus.

Went to Walmart the other day and finally figured out what Wet n Wild has been up to:



Here are the new bottle shapes, if you haven't already seen them. I prefer the old ones. These look... clunky? Why do companies keep changing things?! *cries*

I've also got two bits of nail mail!! First, I ordered two of the Nabi 3D Rainbow Effect (holo) polishes with my mPoints:



Green and L Pink. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Nabi handled their holos. However.... this also happened:



OMG!!!!!! Had to drive almost an hour to pick them up (okay, I could have waited for re-delivery tomorrow, but screw that), but I'm so happy! Still going to post my #SBBNailChallenge mani tomorrow because... I'm so overwhelmed! lol I have no idea what I'm going to wear next! Polish insanity is what this is. Especially with Julep still on the way... *eep*

Okay, it's getting late and I still have my spreadsheet and stash page to update. lol Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! (^_^)"/"

5 comments:

  1. Nice purple, but WOW... epic nail mail!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. *bows* lol I'm so glad they gave us time to get money together. Sure beats missing out because "sale tomorrow 24 hours only" o_O?

      Delete
  2. Jealous! I request to see the MO green and yellow neon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!