Friday, February 6, 2015

Models Own: Toxic Apple & Luis Lemon +Mini Haul +Nail Mail

Yep. You read that right. lol First! The swatches. Toxic Apple and Luis Lemon, from what I have read, are two of the Iced Neons that do require undies. lol So starting with two coats of Toxic Apple over white. In direct sun:



In the shade:



Indoors with flash:



Toxic Apple is a seriously appropriate name for this color. Gorgeous smooth green. Bright and pure and lovely.

Luis Lemon, also two coats over white. In the sun:



In the shade:



Indoors with flash:



The thing I love about Luis Lemon is that it's such a pure yellow! It only got the slightest green tinge with the flash. Definitely looking forward to comparing these two with my other neons.

Since I went to HEB by myself today I took a detour through the polishes to see if I could track down the St Patrick's Day glitter from Sinful Colors. Instead I ran into this:



And these three lovely ladies hitched a ride in my basket...



Flower Power, Petal Be The Day and Standing Bloom Only. Yep. After my Models Own haul and also getting more Juleps than I had anticipated...



OMG How long has this been a thing?!



Okay. lol Hartleigh is a glitter with hearts that every Maven should have received. I didn't know that until after choosing my box. Colton, Becky and Carla are from my It Girl box. Tyra, Bjork and Hazel were my add-ons. Tatiana and Queen Anne are my freebies! *falls over* So much polish.

So we're still looking at Tribe And True for tomorrow. It kept coming up when I was doing Color Club swatch searches a while back so I've been wanting to see it for a long time. Depending on how long it takes to dry (and how much time that gives me to play around tonight) will determine whether I post the stamping with it tomorrow or give it its own post on Sunday. Apparently I need to reevaluate my approach to getting this mass of polish swatched. It's.... wow.... a lot of polish.... Hope everyone has a fantastic (and safe) weekend!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. great swatches :) and sinful colors are relay stepping up their game :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ They are! It's nice to see more affordable brands getting creative.

      Delete
  2. Wow... your nails are blinding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting up the neons ^_^ I'm seriously hoping my Julep order comes in before V Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! GYAH! I hope it does, too! *fingers crossed*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!