Saturday, February 21, 2015

Models Own: Pink Punch

Even though Pink Punch did require undies (I'm curious about these people who claim otherwise), she is a gorgeous watermelony neon all the same.



Such a bright, happy color! Perfect if you're sick or freezing to lift the spirits. ^_^



The formula was amazing, applied smoothly and dried quickly.



I did topcoat because the first time I applied her I had a ton of damage from cleaning. -_- Better safe than sorry.

Still feeling a bit under the weather, but... too much to do to let it slow me down. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Up next I'll have Formula X Torque and then a comparison between Models Own Paradise Garage and Zoya Giovanna; plus, perhaps, some more stamping. Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Wow... bright!! *squints at the monitor with red eyes and a runny nose, while hiding in a thick blanket*
    That would definitely cheer me up as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *HUGS* Hope you feel better soon!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it? ^_^ Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. I want to paint my nails too, but I don't know what women will think about it:)

      Delete
    3. *pfft* Just go for it! Anyone worth a damn won't care, and lots of women nowadays think it's hot. If you wanna do it, do it. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!