Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Models Own: Paradise Garage VS Zoya: Giovanna

*rushes in* I'm here! I'm here... Really trying not to get more behind than I already am. This weather is killing me, though. All I want to do is sleep.

Today I have two super fabulous greens to share. Starting with two coats of Models Own Paradise Garage:



Absolutely perfect emerald green! Paradise Garage has a metallic base (as evidenced by the silver streaks in the bottle) that make it a dream to work with.

Two coats also of Zoya Giovanna:



Stunning! Giovanna was a bit more sheer, but applied very easily and dried quickly. Except on my thumb, apparently...



Giovanna is just slightly more blue-toned than Paradise Garage. They are both amazingly beautiful, though.

Still have a bit of a cough, but working through it. Got a lot to do tomorrow, but hopefully I'll find time for a quick post on Finger Paints Sea Temptress. There really isn't much to say about it anyway. lol Y'all take care out there and stay warm!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Paradise Garage is stunning!!! I think I prefer it over Giovanna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I do, too. ^_^ Partly because of the metallicness, partly because it's such a pure green! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I like more the Zoya one it looks more of a blue/green while the Models one looks green :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Exactly why I need both. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!