Sunday, February 1, 2015

Models Own: Coral Reef +Plus

Hello, all you fabulous persons. Today actually ended up being a pretty nice day. Of course, even if it wasn't, it's always neon weather in my book. Models Own Coral Reef is... kind of neon-adjacent. It's bright, but not eye-searing or obnoxious.



Coral Reef is one of those weird corally colors that sometimes looks orange and sometimes looks red. This is two coats over white. Plus two layers of topcoat. One from last night and then one this morning to smooth out the sleep damage. -_-



I like it, but... I'm glad I got it on sale. I dunno. Something about it just isn't quite as satisfying as I'd hoped it would be. Ever have a polish like that?

Today's "plus" is an add-on for yesterday's mani. Hopefully this video will help justify my excitement where my picture (in my mind, at least) failed:

*Headphone alert: I had the radio up pretty loud*



Pretty, yeah? Tried to upload it on Instagram and failed. lol

Tomorrow I've got some fun face stuff to share. Then Tuesday my last Satin Glam. Taffeta. It's purple. Then, if I can get my idea to work, I'll have a #SBBNailChallenge post! That's the plan, anyway. lol Hope everybody had a great weekend. Happy February! Love you guys! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Nice coral but I understand why you're glad you got it on sale. Can't really put my finger on it, but there's something missing/not quite there.

    And now I've got that Beatles song stuck in my head ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe At least it's not just me. Perhaps if I were a bigger fan of red polish... ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!