Thursday, February 26, 2015

Models Own: Chrome Rose

Hello darlings. Back with another Models Own chrome. ^_^ Working my way through them. I got really lucky getting pics of Chrome Rose since the sun decided to peak out from behind the clouds for a whole five minutes!



Ta-da! Two coats, super fast drying. Very classy for a chrome.



I was going to stamp over this one, but kept spazzing out, so.... here's another shot:



Very pretty. ^_^

Tomorrow's going to be kind of a long post. I'll have Julep Colton and Bjork plus a comparison between the three Metamorphic topcoats. Feels like I'm continually trying to make my way through a mountain of polish. lol Ah well, things to look forward to. Looking at another cold front tomorrow.... Hope everybody's staying warm and safe. Take care, y'all! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing on you <3 I have the pink one on my whishlist, hope I manage to get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ I'll be using the pink one for stamping tomorrow! I hope you can get it soon, too.

      Delete
  2. Really nice color! I think I could actually put this on and not get comments like 'what is THAT color on your nails?' from my colleagues ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It is definitely a more subdued chrome. Totally work appropriate. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!