Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Models Own: Chrome Indigo

Hello, darlings! Today I'm pleased to share what is, so far, my favorite of the chromes. Chrome Indigo! It's like a dream:



Two coats (one would suffice, but I have issues with cleanup and just one coat), super fast drying. Perfect indigo color. Is it blue? Is it purple? Blurple? No. Indigo. Super saturated with color.



So stunning. I hope the Chrome Green is as vibrant as Chrome Indigo. *fingers crossed*

Tomorrow I'm starting off the V-day stuff slow with a swatch of Zoya Anaka. Yeah, still have a couple of Zoyas. lol Then I'm diving in with a combination of Julep Carla and Sinful Colors Flower Power. Unfortunately doubling-up is going to be unavoidable as I also have Sinful Colors Daredevil and Love Sprinkles as well as Julep Hartleigh.... *oops* One of those will probably get some stamping treatment. Then we're back to the chromes with a showdown between Chrome Olive and Chrome Gold. Getting a bit exhausted from cleaning, but at least I can see where progress has been made. That's helpful. Okay, time to go. Hope everyone's having a great week! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. This polish is absolutely beautiful! *searches for dropped jaw*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Isn't it? I was a bit sad to take it off.

      Delete
  2. so pretty now i might need to get me one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! ;) It's even prettier in person.

      Delete
  3. Oh that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. ^_^ Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!