Thursday, February 5, 2015

Models Own: Chrome Cerise + Comparison

Hello, darlings! Today we're kicking off the Models Own extravaganza with Chrome Cerise. This is two super fast drying coats:



Just take in that chromey goodness! (likewise, ignore my poor frozen fingers...) Chrome Cerise is kind of a pinkish red. Kind of classic, but with that chrome edge I love so much. ^_^



I knew I had a few (okay a lot of) chromes similar to Chrome Cerise, but it was harder to figure out which ones than I thought it would be...



After about 15 minutes of checking and looking from different angles in different lighting I finally decided on...



Left to right: Models Own Chrome Cerise, Sally Hansen Red Ruby, Fuchsia Sapphire and Carnelian Chrome. I know the bottles look pretty different, but on the nails...



There are some slight variations, but also very very similar. I think Chrome Cerise is the brightest, but that could also be because it's the newest. The formula on all of these behaved exactly the same way. Minus it looks like I lost a couple of brush hairs on Carnelian Chrome... >_>

Slight change of plans! Norma politely requested Luis Lemon and Toxic Apple so those lovelies have been moved to the head of the queue. I've heard that the Iced Neons are fully opaque on their own, but I will be testing first. Just to be sure. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Come on back for some neon goodness! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. DAMN that's a pretty bitch! Makes me all excited and squirmy for my haul to come in *shakes fist at postal office* Now to sit patiently for Luis Lemon and Toxic Apple *gets popcorn* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will get there!!! >_< You shouldn't have to keep waiting. It's cruel and unusual punishment!

      Delete
  2. Also? I blame YOU *points* for my new found chrome addiction (my wallet has a few choice words for you lmao!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks around* Me?! hehehehe Totes guilty. ;)

      Delete
    2. *strokes stache* we need to build that teleporter asap!

      Delete
    3. *puffs pipe* Indeed. ಠ_ಠ

      Delete
  3. It should be good for stamping. Nice metallic colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fingers crossed* Now to decide which plate to use... ;)

      Delete
  4. Nice!! If these stamp as good as they look I'm afraid Norma will not be the only addict... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe They do work pretty good. I should have the post up later today. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!